- Using studioSL for reservoir surveillance.
- Basics of streamline simulation.
- Building a surveillance model from production data.
- Surveillance diagnostics including; patterns, allocation factors, andеКconformance plots.
- Setting rate targets for improved sweep and reduced fluid cycling.
- ApplyingеКstudioSL workflows to your data set.
Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop and a data set. еКWe will provide additional information onеКdata formats andеКpreparations prior to the workshop.
The total number of attendees is limited to 20, with a maximum of two participants per company. Priority is given to existing Streamsim customers.еК University students are welcome but will be accommodated only if space remains. Please firstname.lastname@example.orgеКby May 30, 2014 to reserve a spot.